This relaxing facial will leave your skin looking radiant and your senses rejuvenated. Treatment includes a thorough cleansing, exfoliation, extractions and massage, leaving the skin revived and fresh.
- Eyebrow Shaping
- Eyebrow Maintenance
- Full Face
We use a state-of-the-art DiamondTome Skin Resurfacing System. Microdermabrasion is a treatment that improves wrinkles, skin texture and color by removing the topmost layer of skin leaving it more supple and vibrant. Microdermabrasion also stimulates the elastic tissue beneath the surface of the skin resulting in a healthier and firmer appearance. A wonderful alternative or compliment to chemical peels, the DiamondTome™ Skin Resurfacing treatment is non-invasive, pain-free and requires no down time after treatment.
Leading plastic surgeons and dermatologist regard the DiamondTome™ system as being more gentle and affective than other exfoliating systems, even at higher settings. The length of the treatment and number of treatments vary depending on skin type and condition. Results are gradual but highly effective. Most people experience softer, smoother skin after their first treatment.
Indications for use are based on a reasonable treatment pattern. Six to eight visits spaced two weeks apart are common with a maintenance treatment every three months.
Microdermabrasion is used for:
- Reduction of minor to moderate early aging fine lines
- Minor revision of scars
- Sun damaged skin
- Hyperpigmentation reduction
- Reduction of acne scars
- Rejuvenation of overall skin health
- Age spots
- Extraction of blackheads and whiteheads
Microdermabrasion is not used for:
- Active acne
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Eczema, dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Viral Lesions, Herpes simplex(active), et al.
- Vascular lesions
- Oral Blood thinners
- Pregnant women
The VI Peel®
The perfect peel for all skin types.
The VI Peel® will improve the tone, texture and clarity of the skin; reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including melasma; soften lines and wrinkles; clear acne skin conditions; reduce or eliminate acne scars; and stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin. VI Peel also works well in conjunction with lasers, injectables and post procedure.
The peel provides superior results for all skin types. Regular use of the VI Peel (two to four peels per year), along with proper home care, reverses sun damage. The peel is also suitable for the eye area, chest, hands, arms and back.
The Epionce Peel System has been formulated for all skin types to gently remove the superficial epidermis to effectively rejuvenate and improve the appearance and maximize the health of the skin. Key ratios of natural salicylates and derivatives stabilize and accelerate cell turnover with minimal irritation to reveal more beautiful, radiant skin. Overall benefit includes improvement in fine lines, wrinkles, firmness, smoothness, hyperpigmentation and reduction in bacteria and yeast. It also effectively cleanses pores and removes excess scaling to reveal tighter, brighter skin.
The Epionce Peel Procedure
- Skin cleaning to remove sebum and cellular debris.
- Epionce Peel is applied (30 seconds to one minute). Some stinging will occur one minute after application. Two to three minutes level of discomfort will peak and quickly disappear. A transparent white mask may appear as the Epionce Peel self neutralizes.
- For approximately one week after the procedure your skin will undergo the renewal process of losing dead outer layer skin.
Improvements to Expect
- Softening of fine lines and discoloration
- Fading of dark spots
- Diminishing of enlarged pores and acne scars
Possible Negative Reactions
- Flare up of herpes simplex (cold sores) among those with a history of herpes simplex
- Acne flare up
- Mild inflammation
- Temporary spots of increased or decreased pigmentation
- Temporary increase in skin sensitivity
One week prior to treatment avoid
- Loofah or any other exfoliating product
- Drying, irritating solutions including salicylic acid, alpha hydroxy acid, or glycolic acid
Discuss with your physician or Aesthetician any of the following issues
- Any medications currently taking
- Sun sensitivity
- Previous peels and plastic surgery
- Skin condition and viral infection history
To ensure even application and minimal discomfort, please arrive at your physician’s office makeup free and perfume free. For men, it is best not to shave within a few hours of treatment.
Multiple Epionce Peel Treatments
The treatments can be performed every two to five weeks. The number of treatments you receive will depend upon your skin type, your discomfort level during the treatments, how much your skin peels and the goals that you and your Aesthetician agree upon.
Skin Care Product Lines
Our office carries the following client skin care products: